[Peakoil] [Peakoil-announce] NRMA warns on fuel stocks

Keith Thomas keith at evfit.com
Sat Mar 2 07:24:24 EST 2013

Thanks for posting this, Alex.

One thing that strikes me is that almost all public attention seems to be on technological innovations providing new means to increase our ability to transport people (electric cars, fast trains, light rail) and yet the serious stuff covered here (transport of food, medicines - let alone dealing with natural disasters, back-up generators, food production) focusses on the events and situations for which transport is needed.

Two parallel universes of discourse?
Keith Thomas
myrmecia at gmail.com
(Australia) 0423 122 681