[Peakoil] Molonglo residents moving in - prepare for decades of road congestion

Keith myrmecia at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 08:36:21 UTC 2012

Thank you. So people moving to Molonglo do have an alternative way to get into Civic.

Perhaps everyone considering buying residential land in Molonglo should be required to view "The end of Suburbia" AND pass a simple comprehension test about the movie before being allowed to make a purchase.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHr8OzaloLM
-----------------------------
Keith Thomas
myrmecia at gmail.com
074 2929 4146

On 16/06/2012, at 8:10 AM, Antony Broughton Barry wrote:

On 16/06/2012, at 2:59 PM, Keith wrote:

> Is that cycle path still operating?

Yep. It was closed for maintenance about six months ago and going north it follows the lake round to ANU or you can take a left to Belconnen which now goes through half a dozen tunnels to get through the completed Glenloch Interchange.

There are some changed with the Molonglo development but I haven't ridden it since that work started but it still comes out in Weston and I've see people riding where it crossed the Cotter road.

Tony