[Peakoil] Nation of pessimists will finally enjoy a real petrol panic

karin at doctordemocracy.net karin at doctordemocracy.net
Sun Feb 26 01:51:39 UTC 2012

Indirectly the implication is there in the CT article.

Also Background Briefing this morning didn't consider peak oil as such,
but seemed to argue that electric cars are where the global car industry
is heading, while Australia backs the industry in patterns of the past.

Already a few years ago, Los Angeles featured signs for electric car
charging stations.

And BB said the paranoia about recharging will be dealt with.

Karin