[Peakoil] All aboard: the growth of global rail and our future cities

Jenny Goldie jenny.goldie at optusnet.com.au
Wed Dec 5 14:16:16 EST 2012

All aboard: the growth of global rail and our future cities
By Peter Newman, Curtin University; Garry Glazebrook, University of Technology, Sydney, and Jeff Kenworthy, Curtin University

There is a major rail revival around the world, including light rail, metro rail, heavy rail, and high speed rail. At the same time car use has peaked and is in decline in most cities. However transport.

http://theconversation.edu.au/all-aboard-the-growth-of-global-rail-and-our-future-cities-10377?