[Peakoil] Oil & Gas: Thom Hartmann interviews Michael T. Klare

karin at doctordemocracy.net karin at doctordemocracy.net
Sat Aug 11 07:08:06 UTC 2012

this interview speaks about the exploration for oil in the Arctic, and the
dangers of fracking for key urban water supplies.

The Economist magazine of June 16-22 has a big cover feature on 'the
vanishing north' and the implications for resource competition.

the same issue has another article on the rising theory of 'boundary
limits' for planet earth, which formed part of the discussions for the
Planet Under Pressure conference

It lists the 9 parameters which might exceed the planet's capacity for
bouncing back.

Karin