[Peakoil] Hotmail account hacked into

Ruth Cully ludlow at live.com.au
Fri Aug 3 23:42:11 UTC 2012

Dear All
Last night I discovered that my hotmail account had been hacked into around Wednesday 1 August. Any emails that you have received from ludlow at live.com.au since then until now were not from me but from a hacker. It looks like someone went through my email address book and sent a link to those addresses. That link is almost certainly malicious so please don't open it if you haven't already.
I have changed my password but I don't know how much damage has been done. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Take care
Ruth