[Peakoil] Everything is OK, no need to worry

Gregory Walpole gregorywalpole at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 23:15:23 UTC 2011

Part of the solution:

Canberra Electric Vehicle Festival

10:00am-4:00pm Sunday 25 September 2011

West Lawns, Old Parliament House

ElectricVehicleFestival.com.au

Latest production electric cars: Tesla Roadster Sport 2.5; Mitsubishi I-MiEV; Nissan Leaf; Blade Electron DG

Electric vehicle charging infrastructure & support services

Electric motor bikes, bicycles, boats & personal mobility vehicles

Converted electric vehicles & components

Electric motor sport vehicles

EV-related sustainable development

Education exhibits

Children's activities