[Peakoil] Why petrol is not charged the carbon price

W & C Steensby steensby at netspeed.com.au
Sun Oct 23 23:11:21 UTC 2011

Here's a US website that provides useful background info relevant to our present and future local situation:

I S R Incremental Sprawl Repair Working Group

A forum for urban designers, developers, builders, real estate professionals, architects, civil engineers, landscape architects, and citizens to create a tool box for converting commercial sprawl development into functionally balanced, humane, exciting, and uplifting neighborhoods.

http://isrworkinggroup.posterous.com/

Regards,
Walter Steensby