[Peakoil] Is Deepwater Horizon leaking again?

Keith Thomas keith at evfit.com
Sun Mar 20 20:23:21 UTC 2011

Thanks, Alex

I picked up a report with a few more photographs:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/rocky-kistner/oil-spill-reported-near-d_b_838019.html
-----------------------------
Keith Thomas
www.evfit.com

On 20/03/2011, at 11:11 PM, Alex Pollard wrote:

What Montara, Fukushima and Deepwater Horizon should be telling us is that
as cheap energy declines we take greater and greater risks to obtain
energy supplies, these risks lead to catastrophic failures. Obviously the
lesson is yet to be learnt, catastrophes will keep occurring until it is.

http://www.zerohedge.com/article/possible-new-oil-spill-100-10-miles-reported-gulf-mexico

Alex

O4O4873828
ACT Peak Oil Inc.