[Peakoil] [Fwd: Heinberg on Peak Coal on Breakfast]

Alex Pollard alex-po at trevbus.org
Thu Nov 18 00:32:54 UTC 2010

Subject: [roeoz] Heinberg on Peak Coal on Breakfast
From:    "Dave Kimble" <dave.kimble at gmx.com>
Date:    Thu, November 18, 2010 11:25
To:      roeoz at yahoogroups.com

On RN Breakfast this morning they had Richard Heinberg on
talking about Peak Coal - he has just had an article in Nature.
http://www.abc.net.au/rn/breakfast/stories/2010/3069499.htm [audio]

Fran Kelly started off with, "We have heard lots about Peak Oil,
but now warnings are being given about Peak Coal."
Well she's heard lots about Peak Oil from me, and others presumably,
but there hasn't been lots put to air on the ABC,
and it is always couched in "its just a theory" terms,
so I don't know how the listeners can be expected to know.

Heinberg did a reasonable job.

Dave