[Peakoil] FW: Roger Beale on Peak Oil: An Interesting Coincidence?

Alex Pollard alex-po at trevbus.org
Wed Apr 16 13:32:14 UTC 2008

Hi folks,

The 2020 summit doesn't look at all promising.

I've been told not to expect much from Mr Beale but this is even more
disappointing.

Alex
O4O4873828

President
ACT Peak Oil Inc.
http://act-peakoil.org
------------- Forwarded message follows -------------

Hi,

Hope ASPO wont mind me forwarding this on. (It almost makes me feel ill.)

Regards,

Michael

  _____