[Peakoil] The views of locals on global warming

POLLARD,Sandy Sandy.POLLARD at dewr.gov.au
Fri Mar 23 17:19:39 EST 2007

I realise in hindsight that, in my list, I missed the elephant in the
room - most of the demand-side solutions.

I think I just take it for granted that everyone, rural regional
whatever, should be living massively more simply, using massively less
of everything.

...and that key issues are population, the growth fetish, and the way
money works.