[Peakoil] ASPO's Roger Bezdek on ABC radio today

Keith Thomas keith at evfit.com
Sun Jun 24 19:45:42 EST 2007

On Radio national's "The national Interest" this afternoon there was a
12-minute interview with Roger Bezdek, a co-author of the Hirsch
report. Here's the ABC's own blurb and a link to a downloadable audio:

Peaked-out: why petrol prices will rise and rise

If you think you've been experiencing grief at the bowser, you ain't
seen nothing yet. According to American energy economist Roger Bezdek,
petrol prices are set to sky-rocket as the production of oil starts to
decline - and that day may come before 2020. 'Peak oil' is all about
charting the way forward when industry and transport can no longer be
predicated on the availability of cheap crude. We may soon look back at
our current concerns about fuel prices as wonder what all the fuss was
about.
http://www.abc.net.au/rn/nationalinterest/stories/2007/1957817.htm
Keith Thomas
www.evfit.com