[Peakoil] Singapore crude and gasoline, where does it come from?

Keith Thomas keith at evfit.com
Fri Jun 8 21:33:46 EST 2007

Can't answer your question, alex, but - tell you what - when
Australians were getting upset with singapore when they execute the
drug smuggler, we saw Australians boycotting Optus and Singapore
Airways, but we didn't see many of them give up petrol!

I think the majority of Australia's oil is from Bass Strait. i don't
know whether the Singapore product is local (Kalimantan) of from the
Persian Gulf.

Please post the results of your research; we'd all like to know the
answer to your question.
Keith Thomas
http://www.evfit.com