[Peakoil] Correspondence from Bearden

POLLARD,Sandy Sandy.POLLARD at dewr.gov.au
Fri Sep 22 10:55:42 EST 2006

Thanks, Leigh

I'm generally a skeptic on so-called "free energy" systems (involving
the use of permanent magnets), but at least I've now get a better
understanding of the claims.

There is another similar text on the site, but this page has pictures:

http://www.cheniere.org/correspondence/082606.htm

IANAP (I am not a physicist), but the obvious objections to such systems
seem to rely on apparent violations of the Second Law of Thermodynamics.

Bearden does pretty well in making a case that some 'proven' aspects of
the physics of asymmetrical Maxwellian systems [that Lorentz allegedly
arbitrarily discarded], particularly that...

"the proven asymmetry of a dipolarity (separated opposite charges) will
absorb ordered virtual photons (and their virtual energy) from the
vacuum and coherently integrate it into observable real EM photon
energy, and thus emit real observable photons continually without any
observable energy input" (as he claims was implied and predicted by
Nobel winners Lee and Yang, and allegedly proved experimentally by Wu in
1957)

...have been dismissed unfairly:

"...the implications of that vast revolution in all of physics has not
even made it across the campus from the physics department to the
electrical engineering department."

In the combined texts he quotes luminaries like Feynman, Wheeler,
Hawking and Davies in support of the underlying principles.

Hawking says "Thus the universe can double the amount of positive matter
energy and also double the negative gravitational energy without
violation of the conservation of energy.  ..."It is said that there's no
such thing as a free lunch. But the universe is the ultimate free
lunch." [Stephen D. Hawking, A Brief History of Time.].

Bearden claims:"The only reason we input energy [into current generator
designs](such as cranking the shaft of a generator) is to forcibly break
symmetry by forcibly producing an internal dipolarity in the generator."

I'd be interested if anyone knows of (or perhaps even can make!) a
comprehensive rebuttal to Bearden's arguments on their own terms (not
just a citing of apparent conflict with the Second Law).

Sandy Pollard