[Peakoil] Minister tells the world: Standby for greenhouse gas reductions

Antony Barry tony at tony-barry.emu.id.au
Fri Sep 15 13:41:58 EST 2006

The mind boggles.... I can't think of an analogy silly enough.

Tony

TITLE: Minister tells the world: Standby for greenhouse gas
reductions - Media Release 14 September 2006
PORTFOLIO: Environment and Heritage
SNIPPET: Senator the Hon Ian Campbell. The world could achieve
significant reductions in greenhouse gases simply by changing the
`standby' power standards for household appliances like TVs and
computers, Minister for the Environment and Heritage, Senator Ian
Campbell, told an international forum in Zurich today. For more
information on the Standby Conference 2006 visit.

phone : 02 6241 7659 | mailto:me at Tony-Barry.emu.id.au
mobile: 04 1242 0397 | mailto:tony.barry at alianet.alia.org.au
http://tony-barry.emu.id.au