[Peakoil] Ask an Expert; the End of Oil - part 2 (ABC)

Keith Thomas keith at evfit.com
Thu May 18 21:30:10 EST 2006

ASK AN EXPERT: THE END OF OIL - PART 2
How do we deal with less oil in a growing world? In part 2 of the end
of oil
we look at the alternatives and implications: Are there technologies
that
can replace our dependence on oil? What about medicines and plastics?
Are we
looking at a world catastrophe? Here are the answers from some of
Australia's top experts.
http://www.abc.net.au/science/expert/realexpert/endofoil/

Not a bad collection. I'm pleased they put the boot into compressed air
cars :-).
Sadly, the answers are about peak oil and related topics, but they
don't touch on climate change, nor how the end of cheap oil will make
it harder to deal with the impacts of climate change.