[Peakoil] Fwd: End of Suburbia Movie Showing 4 April

Adrian Whitehead ccserac.project1 at ecoaction.net.au
Mon Mar 27 11:54:53 EST 2006

 Good idea - will check on tech

-----Original Message-----
From: peakoil-bounces+adrian=ecoaction.net.au at act-peakoil.org
[mailto:peakoil-bounces+adrian=ecoaction.net.au at act-peakoil.org] On Behalf
Of POLLARD,Sandy
Sent: Monday, 27 March 2006 9:09 AM
To: David Price; Peakoil Discussion
Subject: RE: [Peakoil] Fwd: End of Suburbia Movie Showing 4 April

Could I suggest as a 'double feature', that it might be possible to get hold
of the 13 minute ABC 'Catalyst' story on Peak Oil, and get permission for a
public viewing?

This is a good intro, and has a couple of Australian speakers as well as
'internationals' like Jeremy Leggett.

The clip is online in Windows Media and Real formats at:

http://www.abc.net.au/catalyst/stories/s1515141.htm

Regards

Sandy Pollard