[Peakoil] Tom Waring

Leigh Kite lkite at tpg.com.au
Fri Jun 30 19:56:42 EST 2006

Sorry I can't join in the fun just yet guys.

I love the way this Tom Waring dude just says that we're pessimists, and
just says that if this, this and that happens everything will be different.
Does he think that a large amount of "wanting" the price to come back down
will make it all OK?

Let him have it with both barrels I say (no pun intended).  :)

By the way, I'll be there this Tuesday, is it 19:30 again?

Cheers,

Leigh