[Peakoil] AIR CAR TEST? RESULTS

Keith Thomas keith at evfit.com
Thu Jun 29 17:21:58 EST 2006

OK. Lot's of data, lots of extrapolations based on good intentions.
What's the bottom line? What's the EROEI? Where can I "fillerup"?

I cycled about 50 km today to work and back today (+ a long side visit)
on a handful of cold rabbit (which my son shot) and a handful of
macadamias (just $1.00kg in shell).  Not totally sustainable, but very,
very close to greenhouse neutral.  Still better value than the air car.
Keith Thomas
www.evfit.com