[Peakoil] oil at record high

Keith Thomas keith at evfit.com
Sun Jul 16 07:48:56 EST 2006

Much of our oil from Brunei is - I understand - refined in Singapore.
When there was the uproar a year ago when Singapore executed and
Australian drug smuggler and people were saying they would ban
Singaporean exports, there was talk boycotting Optus (owned by Singtel)
and Singapore airlines. No one suggested they boycott Singapore-refined
petrol.
Keith Thomas
www.evfit.com