[Peakoil] Clinton: not briefed on peak oil

POLLARD,Sandy Sandy.POLLARD at dewr.gov.au
Fri Jul 14 16:34:55 EST 2006

"To the best of my knowledge I never had a security briefing which said
what some of these very serious but conservative petroleum geologists
say, which is that they think that either now or before the decade is
out that we'll reach peak oil production globally ... This needs much
more serious debate. It's almost not discussed at all in the mainstream
media." [Clinton also comments on climate change and how to present the
issues.]

Story at:

http://www.energybulletin.net/18138.html
Sandy Pollard

--

Notice:
The information contained in this email message and any attached files