[Peakoil] Heinberg, 29 August

leigh.kite at medicareaustralia.gov.au leigh.kite at medicareaustralia.gov.au
Mon Jul 3 13:16:21 EST 2006

I did think about that, but how easy is it to get around once we're there?
I don't know Sydney.

Cheers,

Leigh

             "Alex P"
             <alex-po at trevbus.
             org>                                                       To
             Sent by:                  "Peakoil Discussion"
             peakoil-bounces+l         <peakoil at act-peakoil.org>
             eigh.kite=hic.gov                                          cc
             .au at act-peakoil.o
             rg                                                    Subject
                                       Re: [Peakoil] Heinberg, 29 August

             03/07/2006 12:55
             PM

             Please respond to
             alex-p at trevbus.or

Yes I'm interested

We could also catch a train!

Alex
O4O4873828

ACT Peak Oil
http://act-peakoil.org

On Sun, 2 Jul 2006 20:58:11 +1000, "Leigh Kite" <lkite at tpg.com.au> wrote :

> I'm sooo going to this.  Anyone else coming so we carpool?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Leigh

NOTICE - This message is intended only for the use of the addressee named above and may contain privileged and confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that you must not disseminate, copy or take any action based upon it. If you received this message in error please notify Medicare Australia immediately. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Medicare Australia.