[Peakoil] Majority Opinion (78% favour renewables)

David Jorm david.jorm at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 22:39:26 EST 2006

Agreed; good example is the majority of Australians never supported the war
in Iraq. A federal election occured not long after this highly unpopular
event - what happened? Imcumbent won, by focusing on the swinging voters and
what would sway them, namely tax cuts, baby bonuses, interest rates, etc.
People with strong party alliances aren't going to switch teams because of
policy changes, so it becomes those who will who must be targeted.