[Peakoil] The End of the World as We Know It

Antony Barry tony at tony-barry.emu.id.au
Fri Feb 17 11:03:00 EST 2006

On SBS tonight -

7.30pm SBS
The End of the World as We Know It
Writer Marcel Theroux discovers that the real war is not on terror,
it is between nature and humans. Global warming left unchecked could
bankrupt the world economy within our children's lifetimes. Marcel
travels through Europe, India and Chernobyl to talk to scientists and
even the chairman of the global oil giant Shell. All of the experts'
comments share a terrifying message, if we are to avoid cataclysmic
climate changes, we must massively reduce carbon dioxide emissions
immediately. This documentary investigates this compelling issue that
is relevant to all who inhabit the planet.
(UK/English)  Documentary  60 mins  Repeat  *CC*

phone : 02 6241 7659 | mailto:me at Tony-Barry.emu.id.au
mobile: 04 1242 0397 | http://tony-barry.emu.id.au