[Peakoil] Senate inquiry submissions - Oweek

Adrian Whitehead ccserac.project1 at ecoaction.net.au
Wed Feb 8 09:07:10 EST 2006

ACT Peak Oil will be running a combined stall with the ANU  Environment
Collective and the ACT Conservation Council.

We will be collecting new members for the various groups, lists and
campaigns.

I have the Cons Council display kit which has a small Peak Oil section as
part of the Climate and Energy info set.

I will put together a sign up form today and will take a look at expanding
on the Peak Oil section of the display.

Just need oil peak stickers (if we have any left) and flyers I assume Alex
has these.

The Cons Council focus will be climate change so I am thinking gof a banner
like "Society on the edge - climate change & oil peak"

Adrian

   _____