[Peakoil] Invitation to event

Leigh Kite lkite at tpg.com.au
Wed Aug 30 14:37:03 EST 2006

Hiya Peakers,

We all know that the party will be over soon, but it isn't quite over yet.

There's still enough oil left for a few mates and I to move drums, amplifiers, guitars and various other noise making equipment around the place, and that's what we're gonna do!

So come and rock out with us at our first pub gigs -

Friday September 22nd at the Holy Grail Kingston (10 - 2)
and then Friday 6th October at KingoMalleys (10 - 2).

(also available for weddings, bar mitzvah's and circumcisions)  :)