[Peakoil] Minister Truss must explain refusal to authorise electriccar for Aust

POLLARD,Sandy Sandy.POLLARD at dewr.gov.au
Thu Aug 17 16:55:42 EST 2006

As additional background, the Solar Shop made a detailed submission on
the Reva to the Senate Inquiry.

Submission 113 at:

http://www.aph.gov.au/senate/committee/rrat_ctte/oil_supply/submissions/
sublist.htm

...or use the submissions link from this page, if the above link is too
long:

http://www.aph.gov.au/senate/committee/rrat_ctte/oil_supply/index.htm

Sandy Pollard