[Peakoil] ABC Podcasts

Antony Barry tony at tony-barry.emu.id.au
Mon Aug 7 17:36:38 EST 2006

OCKHAM’S RAZOR – Australia’s Impending Energy Crises
Sunday 6 August, 8.45am
What will you do when the price at the pump goes to $2 or even $3?
Jonathan Justen, Executive Director of Energetics Pty Ltd, addresses
the future of this kind of choice.
http://www.abc.net.au/rn/science/ockham/

LIFE MATTERS with Richard Aedy – Friday Talkback: An Unhealthy
Dependence
Friday 4 August, 9am
It’s the new BBQ stopper - how much do you spend on petrol? How fuel
efficient is your car? Can we really afford our second car? Does
anyone have a bus timetable? Are Australians finally becoming
environmentally conscious? Not really. Time to re-assess our
unhealthy dependence on cars perhaps? Have your say in our national
talkback: 1300 22 55 76
http://www.abc.net.au/rn/lifematters/

phone : 02 6241 7659 | mailto:me at Tony-Barry.emu.id.au
mobile: 04 1242 0397 | mailto:tony.barry at alianet.alia.org.au
http://tony-barry.emu.id.au