[Peakoil] A way to gauge public interest ing the Peak Oil concept / issue

Ian Nicholls happy.beast at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 14:46:18 EST 2006

Hi,
    I have found a way to gauge the general public interest in the PO
concept / Issue, Delicious is a social bookmark website that uses
tagging to catergorise links and share them. If you go to
http://del.icio.us/tag/peakoil you get a list of the web sites that
have been included in the database under the peakoil tag and for each
link you see how many people tagged each link. I was quite surprised
how many websites are out there that are about PO and how many people
are tagging them in delicious.

Ian ACT, Australia