[Peakoil] Latest leaflet version

Alex P alex-po at trevbus.org
Tue Sep 13 22:01:15 EST 2005

The leaflet as it was in May is on the Wiki here.

http://act-peakoil.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=leaflets

It's rather good having the Wiki, it means we can archive documents easily
and not email them to everyone. If you are not sure how to use the Wiki,
email me or give me a call and I'll run you through it.

Whoever edits this version of the leaflet should change the name to
something including "august". Or start from scratch!

I think this is the version Leigh and I hurriedly folded and distributed
during the Jared Diamond talk. Dorothy from U3A got a copy and found out
about us and so invited us to do a presentation.

The Jared Diamond audience was ideal for picking up on this material -
environmentally aware but a bit doom and gloomish too.

Alex
O4O4873828

ACT Peak Oil discussion list
http://act-peakoil.org