[Peakoil] Re: Letterboxing may have an impact now

Keith Thomas keith at evfit.com
Mon Sep 12 20:30:12 EST 2005

I entice readers to consider reading my sheet by folding it in three
and wrapping it around with a strip of coloured paper on which is
written, in very large type,

High fuel prices
On one side and, on the other side:

Why are fuel prices rising now?
	How high will prices go?
	How long will high fuel prices last?
	What will high fuel prices mean for Australians?
	How can we prepare for higher prices?
	An explanation inside
Keith Thomas
www.evfit.com