[Peakoil] Helping out D3 Climate Change Action

Adrian Whitehead ccserac.project1 at ecoaction.net.au
Mon Nov 7 13:19:05 EST 2005

*December 3 “Walk against Warming” Working Group

Want to be involved in the very first National Day of Action on Climate
Change!
Well here's your chance!

Making the “Our Kyoto Scroll”, posterring, getting support, getting groups
to sign on, helping with stalls prior to the event and on the day, making
props, setup and pulling down and much more.

Come to our first meeting at the Conservation Council, this Thursday (Nov
10) at 5.30pm (late comers most welcome), The Rocks, Kingsley St, Acton

Future meetings same location, same time till the event.

Please contact Adrian Whitehead adrian at ecoaction.net.au / 6247 7808 if you
can make it.

Details of Event

International Day of Action on Climate Change
When: Dec 3, 11am – 1.30pm
Where: Garema Place, Civic
What: Walk around the mall followed by speakers and groovy bands.
Bring: Family, friends, kids, bikes, placards, sunflowers

www.walkagainstwarming.org

Sydney, Canberra, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Armidale

Adrian Whitehead
Water & Climate Campaign Officer
Conservation Council of the SE Region and Canberra
P: 6247 7808
F: 6248 5343
M: 0403 735 118