[Peakoil] Anyone there know Lyn Martin - author of forthcoming peak oil wor king paper# 61 for BTRE

Alex P alex-po at trevbus.org
Wed May 4 22:08:15 EST 2005

You'll probably find what you want here:

http://www.btre.gov.au/contacts.aspx

One big problem flowing from Peak Oil will be the economic knock-on effect. If
the global financial system wasn't such a huge pyramid scheme its effects
would be much more manageable. As it is the ponzi scheme requires a perpetual
stream of cheap energy to remain standing.

http://gnn.tv/headlines/2324/The_Most_Important_Thing_You_Don_t_Know_About_Peak_Oil

Alex