[Peakoil] Nuclear energy delusion

roland mccall rolandmccall at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 19 23:34:12 EST 2005

Hi Alex,
hope your going well,
I saw a thing that the Australia Institute is having
a lecture-about climate change and
the post kyoto world. Its next thursday at AI HQ
somewhere at Deakin I think at 12.40 could be worth
a look its by Clive Hamilton whose been doing abit of
work on the issue.
I hear that your off to China, hope you have  great time!!!!
....speaking of China did you see that thing on lateline the
other night about Coal and China and how reliant they are
on coal and the amount of damage its doing....the thing
is its us whose selling a fair bit of coal to them....lateline is becoming
rather essentail viewing I must watch it more often...theres
also a thing on 4 corners about some climate issue on monday
at 8.30

Catch you,
Roland