[Peakoil] Peak oil preparations

Nature and Society Forum office at natsoc.org.au
Thu Dec 22 09:28:30 EST 2005

Welcome to all recent visitors to this site.

To give you an indication of what other people are doing about peak oil, I have pasted below a post to the US-centred peak oil forum Runningonempty2. It is not untypical.

[The words in square brackets I have added by way of explanation]
Keith Thomas
www.evfit.com