[Peakoil] Re: [Peakoil-announce] Canberra Times opinion today

Antony Barry tony at tony-barry.emu.id.au
Tue Dec 20 20:24:42 EST 2005

On 19 Dec 2005, at 10:08 PM, Keith Thomas wrote:

>  Hope we gather some more members and enquirers.

Like me. I'm a retired 64 year old ex librarian with environmental
interests. There is more than you want to know about me on my web
site. Wish I'd know about this list earlier. I first got interested
in oil running out when I got a look at a draft of the Club of Rome's
report* around 1970. I got a lot more concerned a few years ago when
I realised that it was likely to be the first of the looming crises
which would hit us.

Glad to join the group.

Tony

phone : 02 6241 7659 | mailto:me at Tony-Barry.emu.id.au
mobile: 04 1242 0397 | http://tony-barry.emu.id.au

* Meadows, Donella H. The Limits to Growth; a Report for the Club of
Rome's Project on the Predicament of Mankind. New York: Universe
Books, 1972.