[Peakoil] Meetup next Wednesday?

David Jorm david.jorm at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 16:35:58 EST 2005

I would like to attend this one as I have recently given a presentation to
primary school students on the topic "Production and consumption in
Australia" focused around the example of students' lunches. I spoke a lot
about oil in terms of transport, plastic packaging and agricultural inputs.
It worked very well and the teachers said I was welcome back any time.