[Peakoil] Aljazeera.net article on oil peak

Adrian Whitehead ccserac.project1 at ecoaction.net.au
Tue Apr 12 15:18:03 EST 2005

I gave a talk to a groups of school kids discussing peak oil may not mean a
total disaster. I use the examples of the 1950's when the English motor
cycles had their hay day (I hope I was correct about this). I asked why was
every body driving motorcycles in the 50's in England, one bright kids
answer because it was all they could afford, I said yes and what happen when
oil get very expensive? ANS we will be riding motor bikes.