[Peakoil] IEA warns against possible acute oil shortage

Trent Smith trentsmith67 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 7 14:49:02 EST 2005

The 90 km/hr speed limit is commonsense - utilising the present efficiencies
in motor vehicles - however travelling too slow is likewise very inefficent.

I have always liked Singapore's way - low taxes on one car, high on the
second - encourages car pooling, use of public transport.  For the record
for the 1998 election I was one of the few advisors arguing for taxes on 4
wheel drives as a disincentive for their use in cities.

Alex - keep up the good work.

Cheers

Trent