[Peakoil-stall] RE: RE: O Week dates and market day stall

Leigh Kite lkite at tpg.com.au
Fri Jan 20 19:10:33 EST 2006

Yeah, climate change was something I didn't think would hit that badly until
we markedly increased coal burning due to a fall off in oil availability,
but all of a sudden its bloody well here and people need to know about it.

What's the ACT climate change NGO scene like?  Are there any climate change
groups here?

If not, perhaps we should split and work ourselves into two sister groups,
one engaging on oil awareness and the other on climate change, working
closely throughout the year.

What's probably more important at this stage though is actually getting
something done.  There was a bit going on last year, but not enough to be
seriously impacting the ACT.  It was a difficult year for me and I sorta
just ran out of gas (no pun intended), but I'll be asking for help from
people soon in my efforts to take things forward.  :)

Cheers,

Leigh