[Peakoil-announce] [Fwd: Canberra Transition Town Forum - Monday 12 October]

Alex Pollard alex-po at trevbus.org
Tue Oct 6 13:57:38 EST 2015

  br </>-></style>

This may be of interest

Alex

O4O4873828

Secretary
ACT Peak Oil Inc.
secretary at actpeakoil.org.au
http://actpeakoil.org.au
---------------------------- Original Message
----------------------------
Subject: [CAC-Announce] Canberra
Transition Town Forum - Monday 12 October
From: "rebecca
horridge"
Date: Tue, October 6, 2015 10:58
To:
"cac-announce at googlegroups.com"

You are invited:

When: Monday October 12,
5.30pm/6pm -

What
: Transition Town forum : includes
SEE-Change, ACF, AYCC, 350.org, CityFarm,
Beyond Zero Emissions, Conservation Council, SolarCitizens, The
Environment Centre & Canberra 'Hearts' 40% and YOU.

*******

Good afternoon

After a very
successful launch of Canberra Transition Town in May this year, we are now
having the second instalment of Canberra Transition Town on Monday 12 October, commencing
at 5.30pm for a
6.00pm start.

Attached is a flyer for
this event with the full details.

Please circulate this to
your networks, as this is a great opportunity for different people and
groups to come together to envision and plan for a resilient, sustainable
future.

Also, please bring along
your ideas of activities you are working on (or activities that you would
like to get started) that would benefit from increased awareness and
collaboration from different people in the community. Building upon the
feedback from the last event, at this event we are aiming to create even
more opportunities for connections to be made, collaborations to be formed
and actions to be progressed.

If you have any questions,
please do not hesitate to contact us.

Canberra Transition Town