[Peakoil-announce] Surviving Earth screening at ANU Dec 8

Alex Pollard alex-po at trevbus.org
Thu Nov 20 16:20:20 EST 2014

This may be of interest

Dear carers of the environment, we wanted to let you know about a
special screening of Surviving Earth in December at the ANU featuring
Prof. Tim Flannery, Ian Dunlop, Prof. Anthony McMichael and other
luminaries. To be followed by a fantastic panel line up from the film with
Prof. Ian Lowe, Julian Cribb, Prof. Stephen Bygrave and David Holmgren
(co-founder of permaculture). There will be info tables, DVD's and books
for sale on the night. Presented by the Frank Fenner Foundation,
Sustainable Population Australia and United Natures Media. Please
share.

Where: Finkel Theatre at the Australian National
University

When: Dec 8th at 6:30pm

Tickets: $12/10 at the door or book online: www.trybooking.com/GERG

Facebook event: www.facebook.com/events/791851304210883

Facebook page: www.facebook.com/survivingearth

Website: www.survivingearthmovie.com

Theme: Humanity is artificially sustaining 7+ billion people
with industrial scale everything on one-use-only fossil-fuels that have
reached peak. Yet we need to leave what’s left in the
ground to avert catastrophic climate change. This is the crux of the
problem few environmental organisations, governments or media are
addressing.

Pete

United Natures Media

ABN: 45 976 796 194

Phone: (Int.+61 -0) 0488 345558

E-mail: unitednaturesmedia at gmail.com
Snail-mail: Post Box 209 Warburton Victoria Australia
3799

www.survivingearthmovie.com

www.unitednaturesmovie.com

www.animamundimovie.com