[Peakoil-announce] People's Food Plan forum Nov 9

Alex Pollard alex-po at trevbus.org
Fri Nov 2 05:50:40 UTC 2012

May be of interest

Alex
O4O4873828
ACT Peak Oil
Inc.

---------------------------- Original Message
----------------------------
Subject: [Transition Canberra] People's
Food Plan
From:    "Mark Spain"
<mark at globallearning.com.au>
Date:    Fri, November 2, 2012
13:50
To:      "Transition Town Canberra Email List"
<transition_canberra at climatexchange.org.au>

Undisclosed-recipients:;

Dear friends

I encourage you to contribute to the
People's Food Plan at the Canberra forum Friday 9th November at 7.00pm.
Food and the systems that deliver it to us are critical to our wellbeing
and our transition to a sustainable and fulfilling future..

"The Australian Food Sovereignty Alliance has issued the 'People's
Food Plan' discussion draft paper as a response to the Government's
proposed National Food Plan. The discussion draft is intended to form the
basis of a much fuller and inclusive national public conversation
regarding the values and principles that we as Australians want to
underpin our food system.

Forums are currently being held
around Australia to share ideas and feedback relating to the Australian
Food Sovereignty Alliance&rsquo;s 'People's Food Plan' discussion draft
paper (the response to the Government's proposed National Food Plan). The
Canberra forum will be held at the Canberra Club, the Molonglo Room,
1/45-55 West Row, Canberra ACT 2601, on Friday 9th November at 7.00pm. For
more information email the President of the Alliance, Michael Croft
onmichael at mountaincreekfarm.com.au.

http://australian.foodsovereigntyalliance.org/blog/2012/09/14/peoples-food-plan-values-principles-and-best-practice-discussion-draft-now-available/

Warmly
Mark