No subject

Sun Feb 13 01:59:13 UTC 2011

Sam P.

"There is an interesting story on today's Science Show, with Chris
Skrebowski, Fatih Birol and Jeremy Leggett, from the Catalyst background
interviews
http://www.abc.net.au/rn/scienceshow/stories/2011/3198227.htm   It is
worth listening too, Transcript available Monday, apparently

I was given advance warning yesterday by Chris Harries of Peak Oil
Tasmania   www.PeakOilTas.org  (chrisharries at dodo.com.au)

The ABC TV Catalyst story on Peak Oil will be on Thursday 28th, with an
interview with Prof Aleklett

Also included below is ASPO-Adelaide's James Ward's update of the ABARE(S)
"Forecasters' Droop" graph, from my Brussel's talk.

The current draft of my slides, if anyone is interested is at
www.ASPO-Australia.org.au/References/Bruce/Brussels-2.ppt

Cheers,

Bruce
Bruce Robinson
Convenor, ASPO-Australia
Australian Association for the Study of Peak Oil & Gas.
www.ASPO-Australia.org.au
Bruce.Robinson at ASPO-Australia.org.au
61-8-9384-7409     mobile 0427 398 708"