[Peakoil-announce] peak oil and the German Government

Keith Thomas keith at evfit.com
Sat Sep 11 10:18:23 UTC 2010

If any among you did as I initially did and flicked this piece to one side, I urge you to return to this article NOW and read it right through. It is the first example I have seen of the mainstream media (Der Spiegel) spelling out in some detail the breadth of the impact of diminishing petroleum supplies.

I see this article as a major milestone in increasing public awareness of peak oil. This is not just about petrol or petroleum products - it's about geopolitics and the survival of democracy.

If anyone scoffs at your concerns about peak oil, just forward them this e-mail.

Thanks for posting it, Jenny!
Keith Thomas
www.evfit.com