[Peakoil-announce] Time to talk - Canberra 2030 Workshop

Ben Davies ben.davies at anu.edu.au
Wed Sep 8 06:58:02 UTC 2010

Hi all,

There is an upcoming planning related event for Canberra in 2030.

I think the most appropriate website is http://canberra2030.org.au/

Please come and be involved in one of our three workshops scheduled for September.

Time to talk - Canberra 2030  Workshop

Canberra, like other Australian and international cities is planning for the future. ‘Time to talk’ is your opportunity to have a say on the way Canberra looks and works as a city. It is about planning together for how we want the city to feel and function.

The aim of ‘Time to Talk – Canberra 2030’ is  to  gather as much information about the kind of city Canberrans want to live in 20 years from now.

Please join in the conversation and attend a workshop to give us your views.

The workshops will take about 2½ hours.

You need to attend only one workshop and refreshments will be provided.

Workshop 1
When:           5:30 pm for  6:00 pm start
Monday 20 September 2010
Where:          Central Canberra - Parliament House

OR

Workshop 2
When:           10:00 am for  10:30 am start
Wednesday 22 September 2010
Where:          Woden

OR
Workshop 3
When:           5:30 pm for  6:00 pm start
Wednesday 22 September 2010
Where:          Belconnen

Venues and RSVP:

Registration is free.

For information about venues and to register, please contact:

Susan Barr on 62079043 or email susan.barr at act.gov.au

Gay Williamson on 62071770 or email gay.williamson at act.gov.au
by Monday 13 September 2010.