[Peakoil-announce] public meeting with Kjell Aleklett

Jenny Goldie jenny.goldie at optusnet.com.au
Sun Nov 28 03:53:13 UTC 2010

Dear subscribers to ACT Peak Oil list:

The world president of the Association for the Study of Peak Oil and Gas (ASPO), Kjell Aleklett, is currently in Australia and will be speaker at a public meeting in Canberra on December 13. I hope you will be able to join us. It is at the Reception Room in the Legislative Assembly building at 5.30pm for 6 and will last an hour. I attach a copy of the invitation and would be grateful if you could distribute as widely as possible.

Hope to see you there!

Jenny Goldie
President
ACT Peak Oil