[Peakoil-announce] Transition Town reskilling: "Nanna-Technology"

Alex Pollard alex-po at trevbus.org
Tue Feb 9 10:45:46 UTC 2010

This doesn't have a firm date or location as yet, thought I'd pass it
along from a local Transition Town email list

Commencing in March/April and subject to the Director's approval I shall
be coordinating a series of workshops in the traditional crafts at the
Canberra Environment Centre. Traditional crafts being Nanna-Technology
such as Scything, Sewing, Leatherwork, Papermaking, Woodworking, Mud
Brick Making, Cob Building, Dowsing to name but a few, anything which is
not reliant upon oil and petrochemicals.

The workshop series will be Small Bites meaning small amounts of time
and expenditure. Should you have any ideas on what they may encompass
please send details to me at <roger at pcug.org.au>. Ditto if you are adept
at a craft or know of others who are and would be interested in being
involved.

Roger Pye
0410 469 541