[Peakoil-announce] Eden-Monaro candidates

Alex Pollard alex-po at trevbus.org
Fri Aug 20 05:32:40 UTC 2010

FYI,

A Transition Towns trainer is running for Eden-Monaro to raise awareness.
He spoke at the candidate forum on 666 ABC radio this morning.

The current member Mike Kelly is Peak-Oil-aware and spoke at a film
screening ACT Peak Oil held before the 2007 election.

Cheers,

Alex Pollard

O4O4873828
ACT Peak Oil Inc.